Monday 24 August 2009

Days With 3ple J {Plot 4}

"Go on, hurry up and meet your guest." said Dae Hee.
Sun Hee lazily picked up her thin baby blue sweater and put on her cream khaki pants. She then tied up her hair with a messy ponytail and walked down the stairs. When she arrived at the guest room, she was kinda surprised to see who was there.

"Sunbae?"
Jonghun looked up and immediately stood up. He bowed and Sun Hee bowed back. Sun Hee's face made a what-are-you-doing expression and fortunately Jonghun understood.
"Oh, I was here to.."

What should I say? I was just going to meet her to.. to.. to what?

"to..?" asked Sun Hee.
Jonghun finally made his way out, "To talk about my last year project."
Sun Hee became more confused, "Is there anything i can help?"
"Yeah! in fact, uhm.. i was told to make a song and i kinda need a partner. Are you willing to? i mean, you can also learn while helping me, you know.."
Sun Hee smiled, "Oh! that sounds great, what kinda song are you going to make?"

Damn~ i don't know what to say. I just wanted to spend more time with her..

"Sun Hee?" shouted Mrs. Song.
Sun Hee rolled her eyes, "Yes mom~?"
"Why don't you invite your friend to dinner? Dinner is ready now. Everybody has gathered."
Jonghun also heard what Mrs. Song said, Sun Hee looked at Jonghun and raised her eyebrows, saying "Do you mind?"
Jonghun just smiled and said "My pleasure..". Then Sun Hee's butler led them both to the dining room. Jonghun was being relieved silently.

~~~~~

"Where's Dae Hee, Nichkhun and Jaejin?" asked Sun Hee while she sat beside her mom.
"They left for home. Jaejin invited Dae Hee and Nich to his house."
"Oh.. how come he didn't tell me. Hmm~ oh hi oppa! This is my sunbae, Jonghun."
Sun Hee said hi to her big brother while introducing Jonghun to Tory. Jonghun then took a seat beside Tory.
"Well hi there, this is the first time a guy visited here to see Sun Hee. Except for Jaejin, hahaha~" said Tory while laughing cutely.
"oppa~!" said Sun Hee.
Jonghun just smiled.

Not long after that, Mr. Song started the dinner. They had a calm chat while enjoying their feast. When it came to dessert, Tory asked to Jonghun.
"So, what's the purpose of you visiting our house?"
"oppaaaaaaa~~" Sun Hee squealed in a pleading face. She felt that her oppa is unrespectful to their guest.
"It's okay. Uhm, actually i was wondering if your sister could help me in my last year project." said Jonghun.
"And what is that?" asked Seung Ri while grabbing a spoon of his crepes suzzete.
"Composing a song." answered Sun Hee while chewing.
"Sun Hee! chew down your food before talking!" scolded Mrs. Song.
Sun Hee just wiped her mouth with her napkin, "is it right, sunbae?"
Jonghun nodded his head, "Yeah. composing a song."
Tory looked excited, "Wow sounds cool, can you count me in?"
"oppaaaaaaaa~~ this is the last time i'm calling you." said Sun Hee.
the members just laughed softly looking at Sun Hee's weird aegyo towards her oppa.

Tory is always curious when there is someone that is close to his sister, especially if the person is a guy. Tory usually interrogates the guy without him knowing. And sometimes Tory gets himself into a spy mission, spying the guy if he's the best for Sun Hee. Knowing about her over protective brother, Sun Hee often squeals "oppaa~" when Tory starts to behave like that.

"actually Sun Hee.." said Jonghun,
"ne?"
"i was looking for you at the cafe back there, i thought today was your shift but you weren't there, so.." Jonghun hung up his speech.

"umma.." said Sun Hee,
"ne?" Mrs. Song looked a bit confused,
"what day is it today?"
"wednesday."
"Hahahahahahahaa~!" Sun Hee burst out laughing. Mr. Song and Tory had to scold her a bit to keep her behavior in place.
"what's the matter with Wednesday?" asked Mrs. Song,
"It's my shift but i forgot, and then you forgot, and then when Jonghun sunbae mentioned the cafe, you still didn't realize ahahahaha~! umma nie hahahaha~"

Mrs. Song's face stayed cool.
"Ok then let's double up your shift on Friday."
"WHAT?"
Jonghun and Tory almost choked on their crepes and looked at each other. Mr. Song just smiled.
"double..shift?" Sun Hee looked to her mom's eyes.
Mrs. Song was done with her food so she went upstairs, so did her dad.
Then Tory went to the balcony with Jonghun to chat.
"Hey.. hey? what about me? appa~ umma~! oppa!.. sunbae.."
Sun Hee looked miserable while chewing on her last bite of crepes, the maids around her were holding their laughs, while Jonghun looked back and just smiled looking at the grumpy Sun Hee.

~~~~~

"Because i can't sleep till you're next to me.."


Sun Hee lifted her left hand up and landed it upon her pink LG Cyon Lollipop. Craig David's Insomnia woke her up. She sat up and stretched out her arms. Then she looked at the clock.
9.30 am.
Sun Hee rubbed her eyes.
"NINE THIRTY???"

Sun Hee immediately rushed to the bathroom, she took a quick shower without wetting her hair, she put on her white skinny jeans plus a loose yellow sweater, she tied her hair up to a messy bun, she put on some lip gloss and perfume, grabbed her bag and handphone then rushed downstairs.

"Umma~!"
Mrs. Song was in front of the TV, having a cup of tea. "What?"
"Why didn't you wake me up? I got college at 9.45 !"
Mrs. Song didn't look at her daughter.
"Tory already shook your body, spray you water, screamed at your ear but it was useless."
"Then where is he now?"
"off to work."
"Fine. Then I'll take the car with Mr. Lee." Sun Hee was about to walk out after she chugged down a glass of milk.
"No you can't." said Mrs. Song.
"What?"
"Mr. Lee has to drop me to the spa center, i have something to do with my friends there."
"What happened to Mr. Park, your personal driver?"
"He asked for a free day. His daughter is sick."
"Then me?"
"Off you go with a bus."

Sun Hee swore in her heart and her mouth mimic-ed words that her mother was saying.

Damn~ I'm late and I have to take the bus! Great..

Sun Hee walked outside her house's gate. Then she went to the bus station. It was so not crowded. Sun Hee checked her watch, 9.40am.
"Shit."
Sun Hee then ran as fast as she can to the next bus stop, she ran while looking to the road if there was any taxi passing by. But none. Sun Hee kept running, she was glad that she wore her converse sneakers instead of her puma sneakerheels.
when she was about to cross the road, she saw the road was clear, so she gain her speed and started running through the zebra cross. But this black sedan came out of nowhere in full speed. The driver pushed the breaks so hard that it made a screaching sound on the road, Sun Hee spontaneously stopped and looked at the car. She looked at her watch.
"AKH~ whatever, even though i run I'll still be late."

Sun Hee then walked up to the driver's window. She knocked on the window and started scolding and babbling here and there. Then the guy inside the car slowly open the window and it made Sun Hee stopped complaining.
"Sun Hee? Ah, I'm so sorry, i thought the road was clear so.."
Sun Hee opened her eyes wide.
"Sunbae?"
Jonghun smiled in apologize, "Sorry.."
Sun Hee then felt guilty herself,
"No~! No I'm sorry too, uh.. i was rushing to college, the bus won't come so i decided to run, and my driver can't drop me so.."
"You need a ride?" asked Jonghun.
Sun Hee took a deep breath, "I guess.."
"Then hop on."
"Really? You don't mind?"
"Just consider this as my gratitude to last night's dinner."
Sun Hee smiled and went inside Jonghun's car.

~~~~~

When they both arrived at KGU, Sun Hee quickly took off her seatbelts and was about to go out when suddenly Jonghun held her left arm,
"Sun Hee, wait!"
Sun Hee fell back sitting, she made an ouch face and looked to Jonghun,
"yes, sunbae?"
Sun Hee looked at Jonghun's hand which was holding her arm,
"Oh, sorry. Uhm, it's just that.. for my project.. uh.." Jonghun had his nerves coming out of nowhere.
"Sunbae. I'm late." said Sun Hee, straightforward.
"Oh ne, uhm.. I'll meet you at the canteen, at lunch. K?"
"Okay. Thanks for the ride, sunbae! See ya!"
Sun Hee closed the door carefully, waved a bit then she ran off to her class. It was 9.50 already, she hopes that her lecturer would still accept her to come in.

meanwhile, Jonghun just parked his car when his two buddies both hit his two shoulders from behind.
"YOW YOW YOW Hunnie my maaan~" shouted Jong Hyun.
"Hunnie~! How's your day?" asked Jo Kwon.
"what day?" Jonghun asked back.
Jo Kwon rolled his eyes, "pretending like you don't know."
then Jong Hyun spoke up,
"If we ask about your day, it means we ask about our bet! The Sun Hee~! How is it?"
Jonghun made a simple smile and walked along leaving crazy Js behind.
"YA~! Choi Jonghun!"
Jo Kwon shouted and catch up to Jonghun, so did Jong Hyun.
"For me, it was my first conversation with Sun Hee when we met at my faculty. She was waiting for Jaejin." said Jong Hyun.
Jo Kwon smiled,
"Then i'm much better. I met her accidently in front of MY faculty, and i get to chat with her at Starbucks! ahaha~ i even got her number."
"MWO? NUMBER?" asked Jong Hyun.
"oops! shouldn't have said that. hahahaha", then Jo Kwon ran slowly, this time leaving double JH behind. Jong Hyun ran to catch Jo Kwon, while Jonghun kept his guilty pleasure to himself, without telling it to his buddies.

~~~~~

In the afternoon..

Sun Hee was walking outside her faculty when suddenly someone called her,
"Sun Hee~ah !"
Sun Hee looked back and found a pretty boy running towards her.
"ah~ sunbae, i was just about to look for you. I forgot to give you my number. By the way, when are we going to start your project?"
Jonghun was panting softly, then he answered,
"Is now the right time? Let's go to my house, i got a mini studio there. Then when we're done, i could take you home."
Sun Hee widen her eyes, "Really? mini studio?"
Jonghun smiled and nod his head.
"Well, okay then what are we waiting for.."
Sun Hee asked Jonghun to lead the way where he parked his car. While they were walking, Sun Hee phoned Jaejin to tell the Songs that she will be home late.

Jonghun opened the door for Sun Hee, she hopped inside while ignoring Jonghun. Jonghun just smirked and for a second, he felt like being Sun Hee's private driver. Then he went into his seat and started the car.
"Is your house far from here?" asked Sun Hee when they were on the way.
"Well, i need to take the toll to reach home.." Jonghun answered, while concentrating on the road.
"Who do you live with?"
"Just me and my parents."
"How bout your siblings?"
"I don't have any."
Sun Hee stopped asking for a while. She saw Jonghun's eyes sparked some loneliness.
"sorry, am I bothering you with my questions?"
Jonghun took a one second glance at Sun Hee.
"No it's okay. Haha~ why are you asking?"
"Coz your face seems bored. and tired. sure you okay?"

Haha~! my acting is quite a success, now she is slowly giving attention to me...


"I'm fine. You can ask more if you want." Jonghun smiled while looking straight forward.
"oh.. don't you feel lonely at home? not having siblings? i mean, me myself.. i kinda get lonely when Tory oppa is not around, how about you?"
"whenever i get lonely, there is always my guitar and piano accompanying me. If i'm bored, i kinda compose some songs, while being online."
Sun Hee made an "oh" face.
"How bout your mom and dad?" asked Sun Hee again.
"Same as yours. Busy. they get home like 8pm and usually i already ate dinner and fell asleep on the couch. Dad usually wakes me up to move to my room, but mom always tell that it's okay, so she just covers me with a blanket."
"Do you have any maids?"
"Just one."
Sun Hee then decided to stop asking and watch the scenery beside the road.

45 minutes later, they arrived at the Choi's residence.
Jonghun's home was not as big as the Songs, but also luxurious. It's located in a quiet complex. The architecture is futuristic, lots of glass and cube shapes. The color is also neutral, black white gray with a little touch of soft blue.
Jonghun led Sun Hee inside the house, his maid greeted him and he asked for her to make some drinks. Then Jonghun led Sun Hee to the mini studio.

"Whoa this is your studio?"
Sun Hee looked around the studio, it suits it's name - mini. The studio was even smaller than Sun Hee's personal bathroom but enough to put in various instruments like a guitar, bass, keyboard and small set of drums. But the gray color, soft and bouncy white couch, and white leather walls made the studio felt warm and comfy. Even the black carpet was so thick and soft.
Jonghun walked to the small coffee table in the middle of the room. He sat down leaning on the table. Sun Hee still looked around, she was looking at the guitar, it had a small pink cat dummy at the tip of the guitar's handle.
"Your guitar?" asked Sun Hee.
Jonghun looked up, "ah~ yeah."
Sun Hee played with the cat toy. "This is cute."
"Just like this right?"
Sun Hee was confused, she turned her back and found a brownish norwegian forest cat sitting on Jonghun's lap.
"aaaaaaaakh~ ! cute!"
Sun Hee immediately ran towards Jonghun and pet the cat.
"What's his name? it's a he right?"
Jonghun smiled while brushing the cat's head, "Yep. I call him Fluffy."
Sun Hee smiled and put her face in front of Fluffy.
"Fluffy~! annyeong haseyo~~ Sun Hee imnidaaaa, but for you, you can call me SunSun~!"
Jonghun laughed, "SunSun?"
Sun Hee ignored him and continue petting Fluffy. Fluffy just purred.

"I didn't know you loved cats." said Sun Hee.
"Uhm, Fluffy is my only friend at home. When I'm not around, usually he gets taken care by my maid."
Sun Hee played with Fluffy's paws, "How old is he?"
"2 years." answered Jonghun.
"Oh~! 2 years and you're already this big, Fluffy? whoaaa you're so fat!"
Jonghun just smiled. Sun Hee picked up Fluffy and hugged him.
"Are we going to start?" asked Jonghun.
"Oh yes. Uhm~~ what kind of music do you want to compose, sunbae?"
"Uhm wait, if we're not in college, you can call me Jonghun."
Sun Hee raised her eyebrows, "you sure?"
Jonghun nodded. "Ok then, Jonghun." said Sun Hee.

Jonghun picked up a pen and started playing with it.
"Hmm~ i'm actually having a hard time picking a genre.."
"Well, then let's have a brainstorm." said Sun Hee.
Sun Hee walked to the DVD player, "This can play mp3s right?"
"Yes."
Sun Hee then opened her phone and connected the bluetooth to the DVD player. Then a soft song came out playing. It was an instrumental piano song.
Jonghun lift his head up, "Let me guess, Yiruma?"
"Yep~! His songs are WOW and it always gives me inspiration."
a soft but distinct melody played through the speakers.
"What's the title?" asked Jonghun.
"River flows in you." said Sun Hee, while grabbing a small cushion and hugging it while leaning her head down to the table. Sun Hee yawned. Jonghun realized she was sleepy but he didn't asked. Jonghun kept playing and listened to the song seriously.

5 minutes went by, Yiruma's songs kept playing through the speakers.
"How about an acoustic song?" asked Jonghun.
There was no answer.
"Sun Hee?" asked Jonghun.
Still no answer.
He put down the piece of paper in front of his face and found Sun Hee already asleep with her face leaned down to the table and hugging a cushion. Jonghun just smiled while still holding the pen.

Then he grabbed his acoustic guitar. He tried to think for a while, he played a few chords. It took him 2 minutes to find the right melody. Then he started playing a song..

"I hear you breathe
You’re lying close to me
The shadows gone
I have found my peace

Oooh You make me calm
With you I’m safe from harm
And right by your side
I’ll stay through the night
‘til eternity
That’s the way it will be

And I wonder what you’re dreaming of
You’re so peaceful when you sleep
Everything I want everything I need is lying here in front of me

And if I ever lose my power to fly
Then your love takes me high
I’ll always be true to you
Sometimes I think I might lose it all
Guess the chances are small
Cause you hold me close I feel you near
Don’t let go say you’ll always be here
So just hold me tight and I’ll be fine
Dreaming... you will always be mine.."


Jonghun glared at Sun Hee. The girl was still sleeping even though he played guitar and sang a song in front of her. Okay, the song was soft but, people would of course wake up hearing just a sound, right? But for Sun Hee, sleeping is her everything.
Suddenly Jonghun heard a vibrate sound. He looked at the sofa and found Sun Hee's pink Lollipop phone vibrating (it was in silent mode) and showing various lights. Someone was calling.

Sun Hee still didn't wake up, so Jonghun decided to pick up the phone. But when he grabbed the phone and saw the contact name, he stared at the phone.

"Kwonnie?"

To be continued...

0 comments: