Sunday 3 May 2009

A Future Story part 9

"Excuse me, Miss Girl,"
Min Sun quickly turned around, there she saw one cute guy smiling brightly at her
"Seung Ri?! hahaha oh my gosh.." she almost couldn't believe that she met her cute lil panda again right here, at her date.
"Hey birthday girl, haha ^^" Seung Ri greeted her in a cute way.
"Just call me Min Sun, haha. So, what are u doing here? are u alone, or..?" asked Min Sun
"Well, actually i'm here with the whole big bang, we're kinda making a video clip, the song's really cheerful so we decided to do a shooting here.." said Seung Ri,
"Oh really? wow.. hey can i get another picture of Tabi? for my sister again, actually ^^" asked Min Sun
"definitely, no prob. u want to go to Tabi with me or how bout u just give me ur digicam? i'll make sure i return it when i'm done taking his photo." said Seung Ri
"hmm, actually I'm waiting for someone so, i think i'll choose the 2nd choice," said Min Sun while giving her digicam to Seung Ri,
"okay, your digicam will be fine with me..oh so ure not alone? who's with you?" asked Seung Ri
Suddenly, Big Bang's Sunset Glow played loudly from Min Sun's handphone,
Min Sun smiled to Seung Ri and said, "excuse me for a moment"..
Min Sun and Jong Hyun's conversation was something like this :

MS : Yes, Jong Hyun?
JH : where are u?
MS : I'm in front of the big map of the amusement park,
JH : what are u doing there anyway? i almost can't find you
MS : well, I was..

Seung Ri then cut Min Sun's speech, "who's calling, birthday girl?"
Min Sun was confused, which guy should she answer first,

JH : hey are u with somebody else?
MS : uuuh, actually I'm..
JH : Stay there ! I'm gonna get you.
KLIK !

Jong Hyun shut the phone and start walking quickly,
Min Sun just stared at her handphone,
Seung Ri continued asking who was calling,
Min Sun said "I'm not alone here, Seung Ri, I'm with..."
"Min Sun !" shouted Jong Hyun, suddenly.
Min Sun turned around to see where the voice was coming from,
there she saw Jong Hyun running slowly towards her,
Jong Hyun's steps got slower when he saw who was beside Min Sun
"Seung Ri, huh?"Jong Hyun made a "uncomfy" look to Seung Ri,
Seung Ri didn't realized it, he then greeted Jong Hyun happily,
"Oh so ure with Min Sun, eh Jong Hyun? So.. u two are on a date or what?" asked Seung Ri
"Uuh, we.. yea, we were just.." Min Sun was trying to answer Seung Ri when Jong Hyun quickly grabbed her hand and leave Seung Ri behind.
"hey, wait, no! Jong Hyun, my digicam's..." cried Min Sun
"Shut up, Minnie, I don't want anybody to ruin our date, even your cute little panda." said Jong Hyun sarcasticly,
he led Min Sun to a bench, Min Sun shaked her hands, trying to get off of Jong Hyun's grip,
"Oh great Jong Hyun, now I'm losing my digicam." she said.
"what?" asked Jong Hyun,
"while you were away, Seung Ri greeted me and i was about to ask for another picture of Tabi for my sister, Big Bang's shooting for their new MV, so i gave my digicam to him so that he could take Tabi's picture, but then suddenly you came and just dragged me far away from him. i couldn't even see him from here.." said Min Sun, she said it so fast that she even went panting.
"now what, u wanna chase ur digicam? I'll buy you a new one! you could take pictures with your handphone anyway, what's with the digicam?" Jong Hyun nearly shouted at Min Sun's face.
"Oh so it's easy for you to buy me a new one? I bought that digicam with MY OWN money! it means a lot, u know!!!" now Min Sun shouted even louder.

Jong Hyun was surprised that Min Sun was brave enough to shout at him,
he fell sitting down to the bench behind them, and he held his head, itching his hair unclearly,
"eeeh, Jong Hyun? umm.. i was to harsh, wasn't I? sorry, i just.." Min Sun tried to cheer him up,
then Jong Hyun said, "no, it's my fault, i'm the one who dragged you here in the first place, sorry. I didn't know that you wanted to get Tabi's picture.."
Min Sun was relieved, "my gosh, i thought you were mad at me! Sorry, Jong Hyun.. ok to make things clear, I'll give Hye Gyo a call so that she can get my digicam from Seung Ri, coz i don't know Big Bang's number and I'm sure their manager won't let me get close to them coz they'll think I'm just an ordinary VIP. how bout that?"
"Sounds good enough to me," said Jong Hyun, but his face were still cold,
"aw come on, Jong Hyun," said Min Sun, "u said u don't want anybody ruin our date, cheer up man, what are we going to ride next?" Min Sun tried to cheer him up.
Jong Hyun slowly rised from his seat, he took a deep breath, made a sweet smile, then said..
"we haven't tried this ride behind us.."
Min Sun turned around and found people screaming loudly,
it was a roller coaster (haha)
"Uuuh, Jong Hyun, I've never even ride this kinda thing before, even when i was still at Indonesia,.." said Min Sun
"Oh, lucky you, you get to ride this for the first time.. with me! haha" Jong Hyun became more excited,
"No, no, no, i don't think i'll be able to...NOOOO JONG HYUN!" Min Sun suddenly screamed when Jong Hyun grabbed her arm again (this time softly) and dragged her to the entrance of the roller coaster ride,
"Prepare for the thrill, Minnie.." said Jong Hyun, then he laughed as if he never even laughed before. (so hyper..? ^^)

~~~~~

Min Sun hopped off Jong Hyun's motorcycle,
she walked to the front door heavily..
Jong Hyun was busy parking his motor, then he tried to catch up with Min Sun, it seems like Jong Hyun's energy wasn't finished at all, maybe coz he's too happy.
"haha Minnie you look exhausted, want me to get you something?" he asked.
"YOU THINK? you're the one responsibility for making me exhausted like this, you forced me to try riding extreme rides that i haven't tried before! ooh how could youuuuuuuu..."
Min Sun answered him with a voice that sounded so tired and weak, somehow it sounds funny to Jong Hyun,
"Hahahaha, take a seat in the living room, i'll get you a drink." he said.
Min Sun walked really slowly to the living room, as if she was a sloth,
Mr. and Mrs. Kim, and Lee Jae too, seems are not home,
Mrs. Kim and Lee Jae probably are going to the salon, and Mr. Kim? maybe he's driving the two ladies there..
Min Sun threw herself to the sofa, she took a deep breath several times,
Jong Hyun came to her, carrying to glasses of water with a few ice cubes in it,
"Here, your favorite drink.." said Jong Hyun
Min Sun reached for her drink and said thanks,
Jong Hyun took a sip of his drink, then he said, "So, what do u think bout today?"
"sadistic, tiring, extreme, somewhat great and terrific.." said Min Sun,
Jong Hyun laughed softly, then he said "Ok ok, just enjoy your drink and relax, haha. I'm kinda hungry, is there anything in the fridge that is eatable?"
Min Sun lift one of her brows, while making a confused look to Jong Hyun,
Jong Hyun smiled and just walked away to the kitchen,
suddenly someone pushed the bell..
TING TONG !

Min Sun was about to stand up, when Jong Hyun said "I'll get it !"
Min Sun then sat again and continued enjoying her drink, she was chewing on her ice cube.
Jong Hyun hurried to the front door,
he opened it and was kinda surprised to find that someone he actually don't like standing in front of him,
"Hey ya! can i meet Min Sun?"

To be continued...

0 comments: