Saturday 12 September 2009

Days With 3ple J {Plot 7}

Sun Hee looked down and found a good looking guy sitting down in front of her.

"Mwo? Ah~ no no! Chesonghamnida, it supposed to be me who apologize.. uh.."

Sun Hee looked at the guy and found his shoes untied. Maybe he was trying to tie his shoes when Sun Hee accidentally bumped into him coz she wasn't paying attention to the road. Sun Hee then smiled clumsy and stretched out her hand to help the guy up.

"Sorry, again.. Are you Korean?", asked Sun Hee, because the guy actually called Sun Hee with 'mademoiselle'.
"Ah~ yes. I'm Korean. Euu.. actually I'm the one who's wrong, I was tying my shoes in the middle of the road so..", the guy scratched his head and felt guilty.
"Oh, it's okay, just forget it. ^^ By the way my name's Sun Hee. Song Sun Hee."

Sun Hee smiled and stretched out her hand again, this time to shake hands with the new stranger she met. The guy stood still and instead of reaching Sun Hee's hand, he looked at Sun Hee's eyes and seems so hard thinking.

"Excuse me?"

Sun Hee's voice made the guy startled.

"Ah! Sorry.. I'm Seunghyun.", the guy finally shake hands with Sun Hee.

"Seunghyun? Ah~ the same name as my big brother! How about your last name? Don't say that it's Song too. Hahaha", Sun Hee pulled out a joke that actually made the guy kept silent again.

"You can just call me Seunghyun.", he said, in a flat tone.

What's with this guy? He looks so misterious..

"Oh, okay then Seunghyun.. I think I shall take my leave now."

Sun Hee decided to leave before wasting her time with this oh-so-suspicious guy. But then that Seunghyun guy called her.

"Hey, uh.. Sun Hee?"

"Yes?" Sun Hee turned around, "anything?"

Seunghyun scratched his head, thinking hard what should he say,

"Actually, I'm new to Seoul. Would you mind if you can accompany me walk through this crowded downtown?"



Sun Hee smiled sweetly and agreed, after all, she has been left by Jaejin and Cha Yoo. So she accepted Seunghyun's offer. In fact, she felt something in herself that was wanting to know Seunghyun more. She felt like she knew this guy even before their meeting today.

~~~~~

Meanwhile, Jaejin and Cha Yoo were just finished printing photos at a studio that Jaejin knew. They decided to go back where Sun Hee is. In the middle of their way back, they met Nichkhun and Dae Hee.

"Hey Jae~!", Nichkhun was the first to greet them all,
"Oh, Nich.. Hey Dae~!", Jaejin greeted back and said hi to Dae Hee too.

Then Jaejin introduced Cha Yoo to his two friends, Dae Hee noticed that Sun Hee was missing so she asked.

"Where's Sun Hee?"
"Probably adventuring the new world. Hehe. Nah~ we left her to find a photostudio, actually to print these pics.", Jaejin pointed to Cha Yoo's paper bag full of photos.
"Oh I see. Then aren't you getting back to her?" asked Dae Hee again.

Suddenly Jaejin's phone played a message tone. He received an inbox from Sun Hee.

From : Sun Hee
Jae, if you want to have more time hanging out, it's okay ^^ I'm having a coffee break with my new friend here at Starbucks. You know where is the Starbucks I'm talking about, right? Tell me if you want to join.

"new friend?", mumbled Jaejin.
"What is it? Sun Hee unnie?" asked Cha Yoo.
"Yep. She said she's having a coffee break. Hey, I know a place to enjoy sunset near here. You all wanna come?", Jaejin asked to all his friends.
"You sure Sun Hee is okay alone?" asked Nichkhun.
"Ah, she's not alone, she's with a friend. Come on guys, in or out?"

Dae Hee looked at Nichkhun, then they both looked at Cha Yoo, Cha Yoo made a simple smile and then raised her thumbs to Jaejin.

"Ok then~ let's go!"

~~~~~

"So you grew up in Paris? Wow.. so you must be fluent in French?"

Sun Hee instantly became anxious the moment she knew that Seunghyun grew up in Paris and still has a Korean nationality. Seunghyun smiled while taking a sip of his hot cappucino.

"Yes. Actually I.. stayed in an orphanage."

Sun Hee looked up, "Orphanage? your parents.."
"My parents.. I got lost when I was 3 years old. I got separated from my parents in the airport. So know, I'm coming back to Korea, to find my family."
Seunghyun played with the spoon and stirred his drink. Sometimes he took a glance at Sun Hee whenever she wasn't looking at him.
"Ah.. really? I'm sorry to hear that."

Sun Hee made a sad face and looked down. Seunghyun just smiled.
"It's okay, really."
Sun Hee finished her cold frappe latte and took out her handphone.
"By the way, can I have your number? Who knows maybe I can help you ^^"
Seunghyun looked at Sun Hee, his expressions were unpredictable, between amazement and unbelievable face.
"Here..", Sun Hee lend her handphone to Seunghyun.
Seunghyun took the phone, typed a few digits of numbers, and then he returned it to Sun Hee.
"There. Okay then, Seunghyun. I must go now, I bet my friends are looking for me now, hehe. Good luck again okay? We should meet again."

Sun Hee grabbed her bag and place it up on her shoulders, Seunghyun stood up and willing to say goodbye to Sun Hee. They both shake hands again, and Sun Hee left her seat.
"Au revoir~!", said Sun Hee while waving to Seunghyun. Seunghyun just smiled and waved back. He sat back on his chair and had his eyes on Sun Hee until that girl disappeared at the corner of the road.

~~~~~

"Sun Hee.. wake up~!"

A cute voice made Sun Hee open her eyes and quickly sat up from her bed.
"Tory oppa~!", Sun Hee looked around.
There was nothing.
Sun Hee rubbed her eyes and traveled her view around her room.
"Aigoo~ another dream about Tory oppa."
She sighed and hopped off her bed and walked to her bathroom. It was Monday already, and that means college plus a shift at the noodle cafe.

It only took 25 minutes for Sun Hee to get ready. She walked down the stairs and felt emptiness because she was the only Song in the house. She decided to have breakfast in the car so she won't feel that lonely.

"Hey Jae.. breakfast?", offered Sun Hee as she hopped in her car and found Jaejin already sitting there.
"Oh~ i was about to offer you. hehe~"
Sun Hee grabbed a box of sandwich and cut it half with Jaejin.
"ah~ gomapseumnidaa. By the way, you're starting your work today at the noodle cafe again, right?", asked Jaejin while he chewed on his sandwich. The car slowly moved to their university.
"Yep, why?"
"Can i come?", pleaded Jaejin.
"What? where?", Sun Hee's thoughts were all over everywhere.
"I mean to the cafe. Yes, yes? I can come, right?"
"Of course, but why are you suddenly anxious going to the cafe? AH! I know, I can go home with you, hahaha~"
"Well, if that makes you happy, okay then." Jaejin continued eating.
"Seriously, what's the reason, Jae?"
Jaejin took a deep breath.
"Okay I'll be honest. I want to meet your friend."

"Nugu? Cha Yoo?", Sun Hee asked with her full mouth,
"eeew~ ! at least swallow down your food before you talk."
Sun Hee swallowed and took a drink.
"Chesonghamnida. Hehe. but i'm right, right? Cha Yoo? aii~~ you like Cha Yoo?!"
Jaejin covered his face showing aegyo shyness.
"aaa~ It's too fast for you to make a conclusion like that! I just wanna give her photos that she left in my car."
"and after that you'll ask for her number right?"

Sun Hee can't stop teasing Jaejin, and Jaejin just kept trying to find a thousand reasons. They almost didn't notice that they have arrived at the university.
"Oh, we're here already. Come on, Jae. Thank you Mr. Lee!"
Sun Hee thanked her driver as she hopped off her car, followed by Jaejin.
"Jae, when you're done phone me, kay? We'll go to the cafe together."
Jaejin raised his thumbs and waved bye bye as he walked away to his campus, and so did Sun Hee.

~~~~~

It was breaktime already, Sun Hee decided to go to the arts and literature faculty, because the food in their canteen are much more various and cheaper. She went inside the canteen, ordered a set of food, then walked to a table near the window.
Just as she was placing her tray down, a voice that was similar called her.

"Sun Hee!"

Sun Hee turned around and found a cheerful face running slowly towards her.

"Hi~!", waved Jo Kwon.
"Oh, hi Kwonnie. Want to join?" asked Sun Hee, she saw Jo Kwon already carrying his own tray and ready to eat.
"May I? hehe thank you.", Jo Kwon took a seat in front of Sun Hee, Sun Hee sat down too.

Yesterday when me and my friends played rock scissors papers, i was the one who won the first date with Sun Hee. I should ask her today..

"So, how's your day?" asked Kwon.
"Uhm, it's okay. Got some headache the day before yesterday."
"You still look weary."
"Jinjja? Ah~ I don't know. I miss my family so much.", Sun Hee played with her fork.
"How about come have some fun with me?" offered Jo Kwon.
"You mean..?"
"Yeah, sing at the karaoke, playing at timezone, I'm sure it will be fun ^^"
Sun Hee chewed down her meal.
"Sounds not bad at all. When?"

Jo Kwon smiled in victory, then he answered,
"How about after your shift is over?"
Sun Hee looked at her watch.
"Well, I can end my shift faster if i want to."
Sun Hee winked to Jo Kwon, Jo Kwon clapped happily.
"Aaa~ okay then! I'll see you at the cafe.", he said.

~~~~~

Time moved so fast, Sun Hee was already packing up her stuffs. She said that she wants to go home fast, she asked her boss and he immediately said okay.

"Haha~ even you're my boss, I can fire you whenever I want.", said Sun Hee inside her heart.

Sun Hee also told Jaejin that she wont be coming home with him. Jaejin said okay and drew a smile on his face coz that means he has more time to share his photography hobbies with Cha Yoo.

"Cha Yoo~! I'll commend the cafe to you, okay? oh and about my short shift, don't worry. Just don't tell my umma, okay? hehhe~"
Cha Yoo smiled and raised her thumbs,
"Okay, unnie! By the way, where are you going?"
Sun Hee grabbed her small yellow backpack and wear it.
"Having some fun, try to loosen up some stress."
"With who?" asked Cha Yoo.
Sun Hee just smiled, "a good friend of mine. Hey and Jaejin is still out there waiting for you! don't make him wait more longer.."
Cha Yoo blushed and bent down her head, Sun Hee's smile turned into a laugh, she pat Cha Yoo's shoulder and walked outside.

As she walked out the cafe, she found Jo Kwon already ready >.< and wearing white tee, short jeans, and a backpack as well, except, the backpack was bigger.



"Oh, Kwonnie, what's that big backpack for?" asked Sun Hee while trying to hide her laugh.
"So we can keep many stuffs inside! I also bought some snacks ^^"
Sun Hee smiled and walked towards Jo Kwon.
"Okay then. Let's go ^^"

~~~~~

Sun Hee and Jo Kwon's "date" was extremely fun beyond fun. Just as Jo Kwon said, they both went to timezone, played hard. Then they walked through the center of Seoul. As the sun was about to set, Jo Kwon dragged Sun Hee to a photobooth and took a cute photo sticker with her. They also went karaoke-ing, sang a few upbeat songs, and Jo Kwon showed his skills in singing ballad. At the end, they both chilled out at a bench near the streets while drinking milkshake.

"Hahaha~ i didn't know you could sing ballad, Kwonnie!"
"Well, don't judge me from my cover! haha~ I actually love singing, and when it comes to ballad, I try my best to feel the song."
Sun Hee moved her head up and down.
"But you changed so much when we sang Abracadabra!".
They both burst out laughing. The evening breeze suddenly greeted them. Sun Hee who was wearing just a tee, felt cold and held both her shoulders. Jo Kwon noticed it, he took out a knitted scarf from his backpack, and put it around Sun Hee's neck.
"I knew you would feel cold", smiled Jo Kwon, sincerely.
Sun Hee smiled and felt something warm inside her heart.
"Thanks, Kwonnie."

~~~~~

9pm.

Sun Hee arrived at her house, along with Jo Kwon who dropped her by. When she walked up the main stairs and towards the main door, she turned around and looked at Jo Kwon.

"Kwonnie."
"Ne?"
"Thank you so much for everything."
"Hehe, that's really not a big deal." Jo Kwon messed up his own hair.
"No, really, thank you. You made this Monday, my best Monday in my life. I never knew a Monday would be so fun like this. If it wasn't for you, I'd be bored to death today."
Jo Kwon smiled and brushed Sun Hee's hair. Sun Hee felt something weird again.
"Ah~ you're welcome then. Whenever you're bored, just call me, Sunshine Jo Kwon!"
They both laughed, Sun Hee punched Jo Kwon's shoulder softly. Then Jo Kwon looked up to the sky.
"My my.. isn't this a beautiful night? Look at all the stars!"
Jo Kwon pointed up, it made Sun Hee look up too.

Then when Sun Hee was paying attention to the dark night sky, Jo Kwon secretly moved closer and kissed Sun Hee's cheek.

To be continued...

0 comments: