Thursday 2 April 2009

my dream with Seung Ri




lately i had a dream about Seung Ri.
haha it was nice, makes me smile by myself when no one is looking.

so here it goes...

i don't know the full story of this dream,
what i can remember is that Seung Ri was a teacher in my class
(WHOA I REALLY WAN THAT TO HAPPEN)
he was a Biology teacher,
in my dream, i was in a class
there was my friend, sasa, beside me
Seung Ri was teaching about binomial nomenclatur
he explained all about that subject
in INDONESIAN
LOL
but his voice still sounds cute like in Big Bang's dirty cash and lady
but can u imagine?
Seung Ri talkin Indonesian, ahahaaa
then while he was teaching,
i was playing with my handphone when suddenly he passed by me
coz my handphone wallpaper was him,
i quickly closed my phone (it's a slide one)
then i gave an innocent smile at him
he just took a glance at me and walk away..
then when biology was over,
he said "bye class"
and said "aku datang"
haha he should say "aku pergi yaa"

okay that's all that i can remember
quite weird ya? tapi menyenangkan, haha ^^

0 comments: